Product Roundup Landing Page Blurb
Taking a proactive approach when it comes to pavement can aid with maintaining our existing highways and help state and local agencies reduce costly, time consuming rehabilitation and reconstruction projects and associated traffic disruptions, improve safety and mobility, reduce congestion, and give us smoother, longer lasting pavements. Here’s a quick look at some of the equipment and materials available for these preservation efforts.
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views