Product Roundup Landing Page Blurb
Taking a proactive approach when it comes to pavement can aid with maintaining our existing highways and help state and local agencies reduce costly, time consuming rehabilitation and reconstruction projects and associated traffic disruptions, improve safety and mobility, reduce congestion, and give us smoother, longer lasting pavements. Here’s a quick look at some of the equipment and materials available for these preservation efforts.
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?165 Views