Product Roundup Landing Page Blurb
Taking a proactive approach when it comes to pavement can aid with maintaining our existing highways and help state and local agencies reduce costly, time consuming rehabilitation and reconstruction projects and associated traffic disruptions, improve safety and mobility, reduce congestion, and give us smoother, longer lasting pavements. Here’s a quick look at some of the equipment and materials available for these preservation efforts.
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views