Producer Price Index is on the rise in November
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | December 15, 2010
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in November, reports the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This increase followed a 0.4 percent advance in October and September.
Manufacturers’ prices of intermediate goods climbed 1.1 percent, and the crude goods index moved up 0.6 percent. Finished goods’ prices rose 3.5 percent for the 12 months ending November, its smallest 12-month increase since a 3.1-percent advance in August.
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics site to view the entire release.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident999 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse624 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles435 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views