President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension now on Google Maps
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 2, 2012
Motorists can now find the President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension as a route on Google Maps.
Google Map users will find the Eastern Extension as a continuous route from Rowlett to destinations around the Metroplex.
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the Eastern Extension in December 2011. The 9.9-mile toll road is a portion of the outer loop around Dallas and its suburbs and provides direct connections to Interstate 30 in Garland and Rowlett, the Dallas North Tollway, U.S. 75 and destinations such as DFW International Airport.
The NTTA next expects the Eastern Extension will be visible as a route on TomTom, a portable GPS system, by early May.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views