President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension now on Google Maps
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 2, 2012
Motorists can now find the President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension as a route on Google Maps.
Google Map users will find the Eastern Extension as a continuous route from Rowlett to destinations around the Metroplex.
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the Eastern Extension in December 2011. The 9.9-mile toll road is a portion of the outer loop around Dallas and its suburbs and provides direct connections to Interstate 30 in Garland and Rowlett, the Dallas North Tollway, U.S. 75 and destinations such as DFW International Airport.
The NTTA next expects the Eastern Extension will be visible as a route on TomTom, a portable GPS system, by early May.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system481 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects123 Views