President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension now on Google Maps
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 2, 2012
Motorists can now find the President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension as a route on Google Maps.
Google Map users will find the Eastern Extension as a continuous route from Rowlett to destinations around the Metroplex.
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the Eastern Extension in December 2011. The 9.9-mile toll road is a portion of the outer loop around Dallas and its suburbs and provides direct connections to Interstate 30 in Garland and Rowlett, the Dallas North Tollway, U.S. 75 and destinations such as DFW International Airport.
The NTTA next expects the Eastern Extension will be visible as a route on TomTom, a portable GPS system, by early May.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views