President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension now on Google Maps
Tina Grady Barbaccia | April 2, 2012
Motorists can now find the President George Bush Turnpike Eastern Extension as a route on Google Maps.
Google Map users will find the Eastern Extension as a continuous route from Rowlett to destinations around the Metroplex.
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) opened the Eastern Extension in December 2011. The 9.9-mile toll road is a portion of the outer loop around Dallas and its suburbs and provides direct connections to Interstate 30 in Garland and Rowlett, the Dallas North Tollway, U.S. 75 and destinations such as DFW International Airport.
The NTTA next expects the Eastern Extension will be visible as a route on TomTom, a portable GPS system, by early May.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes592 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers154 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views