Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 12, 2011
The Transportation Research Board’s (TRB) second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP 2) Report S2-R26-RR-1: Preservation Approaches for High-Traffic-Volume Roadways documents the state of the practice of preservation treatment on asphalt and concrete pavements on high- and low-volume roadways.
The report also report includes general guidelines on the application of preservation treatments on high-volume roadways.
The same project that produced SHRP 2 Report S2-R26-RR-1 also produced SHRP 2 Report S2-R26-RR-2: Guidelines for the Preservation of High-Traffic-Volume Roadways, which explores the state of the practice for preservation treatments on high- and low-volume asphalt and concrete roadways. The report also includes suggested guidelines on the application of preservation treatments on high-volume roadways.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles907 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side550 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views