PPI rose 0.2 percent in May
Katie Wood | June 15, 2011
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.2 percent in May, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in April and 0.7 percent in March. The index for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.2 percent.
To read the full report click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views