PPI rose 0.2 percent in May
Katie Wood | June 15, 2011
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.2 percent in May, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in April and 0.7 percent in March. The index for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.2 percent.
To read the full report click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views