PPI rose 0.2 percent in May
Katie Wood | June 15, 2011
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.2 percent in May, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in April and 0.7 percent in March. The index for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.2 percent.
To read the full report click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction593 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views