PPI rose 0.2 percent in May
Katie Wood | June 15, 2011
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.2 percent in May, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in April and 0.7 percent in March. The index for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.2 percent.
To read the full report click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college323 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress226 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views