PPI rose 0.2 percent in May
Katie Wood | June 15, 2011
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.2 percent in May, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.8 percent in April and 0.7 percent in March. The index for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.2 percent.
To read the full report click here.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group365 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views