Powerscreen signs agreement with Continental Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 26, 2011
Powerscreen has signed an agreement with Continental Equipment Co., a full-service distributor servicing the Kansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois area.
Continental Equipment Co., is a Missouri-based privately held company which has been in business for more than 30 years.
“We are looking forward to working with Continental Equipment who already represents Terex Minerals Processing Systems product lines,” Patrick Brian, Powerscreen global sales and marketing director, said in a press statement.
Mike McCarron, Continental Equipment Co. sales manager, says “by adding Powerscreen to our line-up, we will be better placed to meet our customers’ needs.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views