Powerscreen signs agreement with Continental Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 26, 2011
Powerscreen has signed an agreement with Continental Equipment Co., a full-service distributor servicing the Kansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois area.
Continental Equipment Co., is a Missouri-based privately held company which has been in business for more than 30 years.
“We are looking forward to working with Continental Equipment who already represents Terex Minerals Processing Systems product lines,” Patrick Brian, Powerscreen global sales and marketing director, said in a press statement.
Mike McCarron, Continental Equipment Co. sales manager, says “by adding Powerscreen to our line-up, we will be better placed to meet our customers’ needs.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views