Powerscreen signs agreement with Continental Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 26, 2011
Powerscreen has signed an agreement with Continental Equipment Co., a full-service distributor servicing the Kansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois area.
Continental Equipment Co., is a Missouri-based privately held company which has been in business for more than 30 years.
“We are looking forward to working with Continental Equipment who already represents Terex Minerals Processing Systems product lines,” Patrick Brian, Powerscreen global sales and marketing director, said in a press statement.
Mike McCarron, Continental Equipment Co. sales manager, says “by adding Powerscreen to our line-up, we will be better placed to meet our customers’ needs.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2146 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1322 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...903 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones543 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house528 Views