Powerscreen signs agreement with Continental Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 26, 2011
Powerscreen has signed an agreement with Continental Equipment Co., a full-service distributor servicing the Kansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois area.
Continental Equipment Co., is a Missouri-based privately held company which has been in business for more than 30 years.
“We are looking forward to working with Continental Equipment who already represents Terex Minerals Processing Systems product lines,” Patrick Brian, Powerscreen global sales and marketing director, said in a press statement.
Mike McCarron, Continental Equipment Co. sales manager, says “by adding Powerscreen to our line-up, we will be better placed to meet our customers’ needs.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views