Powerscreen signs agreement with Continental Equipment Co.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 26, 2011
Powerscreen has signed an agreement with Continental Equipment Co., a full-service distributor servicing the Kansas, Missouri, and Southern Illinois area.
Continental Equipment Co., is a Missouri-based privately held company which has been in business for more than 30 years.
“We are looking forward to working with Continental Equipment who already represents Terex Minerals Processing Systems product lines,” Patrick Brian, Powerscreen global sales and marketing director, said in a press statement.
Mike McCarron, Continental Equipment Co. sales manager, says “by adding Powerscreen to our line-up, we will be better placed to meet our customers’ needs.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles856 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse689 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views