Powerscreen dealer opens Dominican Republic support center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2011
Powerscreen of Florida has opened a new support center in the Dominican Republic.
Located in Lakeland, Fla., the company has continually expanded its locations with support centers in Atlanta, Georgia, Haiti and most recently in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
MORE FROM Industry
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views