Powerscreen dealer opens Dominican Republic support center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2011
Powerscreen of Florida has opened a new support center in the Dominican Republic.
Located in Lakeland, Fla., the company has continually expanded its locations with support centers in Atlanta, Georgia, Haiti and most recently in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse586 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views