Powerscreen dealer opens Dominican Republic support center
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 17, 2011
Powerscreen of Florida has opened a new support center in the Dominican Republic.
Located in Lakeland, Fla., the company has continually expanded its locations with support centers in Atlanta, Georgia, Haiti and most recently in Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views