Polaris Minerals secures CAD$5 million loan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 10, 2010
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes.
To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
MORE FROM Economics
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles543 Views