Polaris Minerals secures CAD$5 million loan
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 10, 2010
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes.
To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views