Polaris Minerals releases Q2 2012 results; call set for Aug. 7
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 5, 2012
Polaris Minerals released its second-quarter 2012 financial results, which ended June 30, at market close on Aug. 3. Click here for a downloadable PDF of the Polaris Minerals second-quarter 2012 results.
During the six months ended June 30, 2012, net loss attributable to shareholders of the company was $6.2 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – net loss $9.1 million), negative cash flow from operations was $0.8 million (six months ended June 30, 2011 – negative
$4.6 million) and as at June 30, 2012, Polaris Minerals has a deficit of $107.2 million (Dec. 31, 2011 – $101.0 million). On June 30, 2012, the company had working capital of $0.03 million.
A conference call is set for Aug. 7 at 8 a.m. PT. (888) 231-8191 in North America; (647) 427-7450 internationally.
Conference ID #: 17388693.
• Via webcast at http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/detail/1015371/1097167
The webcast will be archived for 14 days following the call at the above noted link. The conference call will also be recorded and available for replay at 11 a.m. PST and will be available until midnight on Aug. 21, 2012. To access the replay, dial 1-855-859-2056 or 416-849-0833 and use access code 17388693 to hear the recording.
MORE FROM Economics
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views