Polaris Minerals Q2 results = $4.72 million
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.)
Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of $4.72 million, compared to sales of 487,000 tons and revenue of $6.22 million in the comparable prior year quarter. Sales for the first six months of 2010 increased by 3.9 percent to 720,000 tons compared with sales of 693,000 tons for the prior year with revenue increasing by 5 percent to $9.61 million from $9.14 million in 2009.
Underlying prices for the company’s construction aggregates products, net of fuel cost adjustments, remain stable.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields318 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views