Polaris Minerals Q2 results = $4.72 million
Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corp. on Aug. 9 reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. (Note: All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.)
Sales in the second quarter of 2010 were 344,000 tons generating revenue of $4.72 million, compared to sales of 487,000 tons and revenue of $6.22 million in the comparable prior year quarter. Sales for the first six months of 2010 increased by 3.9 percent to 720,000 tons compared with sales of 693,000 tons for the prior year with revenue increasing by 5 percent to $9.61 million from $9.14 million in 2009.
Underlying prices for the company’s construction aggregates products, net of fuel cost adjustments, remain stable.
MORE FROM Economics
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)784 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects422 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D265 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views