Plastic Safety Systems VP of sales and marketing to retire
Bruce Owens, Plastic Safety Systems Inc. (PSS) vice president of sales and marketing, will retire at the end of this year.
Bruce, a PSS employee since 1993, will officially retire on Dec., 30, 2011. He and wife Kay will move to the Annapolis, Md., area to enjoy retirement with children and grandchildren.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding445 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable331 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future323 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views