Plastic Safety Systems VP of sales and marketing to retire
Bruce Owens, Plastic Safety Systems Inc. (PSS) vice president of sales and marketing, will retire at the end of this year.
Bruce, a PSS employee since 1993, will officially retire on Dec., 30, 2011. He and wife Kay will move to the Annapolis, Md., area to enjoy retirement with children and grandchildren.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)803 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects647 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D389 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots284 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)281 Views