Plastic Safety Systems VP of sales and marketing to retire
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 9, 2011
Bruce Owens, Plastic Safety Systems Inc. (PSS) vice president of sales and marketing, will retire at the end of this year.
Bruce, a PSS employee since 1993, will officially retire on Dec., 30, 2011. He and wife Kay will move to the Annapolis, Md., area to enjoy retirement with children and grandchildren.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views