Pinkerton Joins INDOT as communications specialist
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist
Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience.
Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and managing editor. Pinkerton has also worked for newspaper, television and radio stations in Lake and Porter counties, and in public relations and marketing for the Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission and Porter County Expo Center.
Pinkerton may be reached at (219) 325-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views