Pinkerton Joins INDOT as communications specialist
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2010
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist
Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience.
Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and managing editor. Pinkerton has also worked for newspaper, television and radio stations in Lake and Porter counties, and in public relations and marketing for the Porter County Convention, Recreation and Visitor Commission and Porter County Expo Center.
Pinkerton may be reached at (219) 325-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving395 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice341 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views