Pinball machine takes K'Nex construction toys to another level
Wayne Grayson | October 25, 2012
You might consider yourself a bit too old to play with construction toys like K’Nex and Legos, but both toys have done a lot over the years in getting kids interested in construction, architecture and engineering.
The creator of this monstrous pinball machine isn’t a kid, as illustrated by the vast complexity of the pinball machine meets Rube Goldberg machine he’s assembled. There aren’t any bumpers or slides on the playing board of the machine, rather all of that fun is saved for the process of returning the ball after it leaves the board.
And if you feel like taking on such a task, the mastermind behind this contraption has even posted instructions on how to build it.
You don’t want to miss the video below.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house567 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones545 Views