PIG Quick-Fit Drain Insert is fully-adjustable, easy to install
Amanda Bayhi | July 29, 2013
New Pig has introduced its PIG Quick-Fit Drain Insert, which filters oil and sediment from wastewater to prevent them from reaching stormwater outlets.
Designed for use in high-vehicle-traffic areas, the fully-adjustable insert requires no retaining rods or trimming and can be installed by one person. The drain insert features a metal frame that slides in four directions to fit drain openings from 16 inches by 26 inches to 20 inches by 32 inches.
The Quick-Fit Drain Insert’s below-grate design allows for high traffic flow, while the geotextile fabric allows stormwater to flow through. The insert also includes an 18-inch-deep accumulation pocket to collect sediment, debris and oil, as well as a high-flow storm port to prevent backups in extreme conditions.
The 6.04-pound insert absorbs up to 1.5 gallons and has a maximum flow rate of 900 gallons per minute.
For more information, visit newpig.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views