PHOTOS: Where Buses Go To Die
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 10, 2013
Somewhere underground in Belgium a tomb for retired buses, trams and other public transportation vehicles is hidden and forgotten.
This unfinished metro tunnel serves as the final resting place for these automobiles. While dust and cobwebs adorn most of the vehicles, others appear to be ready for routes and passengers.
This little ghost town is even complete with a police trailer, as if it’s there to keep the other vehicles in order.
See some of the photos below, then check out the full array of vehicles at TotallyCoolPix.com.
All photos: Richard Huntjens, via TotallyCoolPix.com
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views