PHOTOS: Where Buses Go To Die
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 10, 2013
Somewhere underground in Belgium a tomb for retired buses, trams and other public transportation vehicles is hidden and forgotten.
This unfinished metro tunnel serves as the final resting place for these automobiles. While dust and cobwebs adorn most of the vehicles, others appear to be ready for routes and passengers.
This little ghost town is even complete with a police trailer, as if it’s there to keep the other vehicles in order.
See some of the photos below, then check out the full array of vehicles at TotallyCoolPix.com.
All photos: Richard Huntjens, via TotallyCoolPix.com
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines164 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views