PHOTOS: Where Buses Go To Die
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 10, 2013
Somewhere underground in Belgium a tomb for retired buses, trams and other public transportation vehicles is hidden and forgotten.
This unfinished metro tunnel serves as the final resting place for these automobiles. While dust and cobwebs adorn most of the vehicles, others appear to be ready for routes and passengers.
This little ghost town is even complete with a police trailer, as if it’s there to keep the other vehicles in order.
See some of the photos below, then check out the full array of vehicles at TotallyCoolPix.com.
All photos: Richard Huntjens, via TotallyCoolPix.com
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses955 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views