PHOTOS: Where Buses Go To Die
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 10, 2013
Somewhere underground in Belgium a tomb for retired buses, trams and other public transportation vehicles is hidden and forgotten.
This unfinished metro tunnel serves as the final resting place for these automobiles. While dust and cobwebs adorn most of the vehicles, others appear to be ready for routes and passengers.
This little ghost town is even complete with a police trailer, as if it’s there to keep the other vehicles in order.
See some of the photos below, then check out the full array of vehicles at TotallyCoolPix.com.
All photos: Richard Huntjens, via TotallyCoolPix.com
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving358 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill240 Views