PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. Is Appointed Exclusive U.S. Distributor by Diemme S.p.A.
Better Roads Staff | December 15, 2009
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky (USA), announces its appointment as the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed rugged, innovative separation and dewatering solutions that are applied in a diverse range of markets including:
- Ceramics and Glass
Through its emphasis on research and development, process evaluation, integrated design engineering, and project execution Diemme has earned its global reputation as a committed partner in solving complex effluent treatment problems. Diemme’s broad range of equipment models and sizes focuses on products customized for each process and application.
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. was established in 1984. Through internal product development and a series of strategic partnering relationships and joint ventures, PHOENIX has become an international leader in systems for liquid/solid separation, thickening, and dewatering; greywater/blackwater treatment and recycling for commercial and multi-dwelling properties; and the automation and auxiliaries that support these systems.
MORE FROM Press Releases
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business373 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice283 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views