PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. Is Appointed Exclusive U.S. Distributor by Diemme S.p.A.
Better Roads Staff | December 15, 2009
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky (USA), announces its appointment as the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed rugged, innovative separation and dewatering solutions that are applied in a diverse range of markets including:
- Ceramics and Glass
Through its emphasis on research and development, process evaluation, integrated design engineering, and project execution Diemme has earned its global reputation as a committed partner in solving complex effluent treatment problems. Diemme’s broad range of equipment models and sizes focuses on products customized for each process and application.
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. was established in 1984. Through internal product development and a series of strategic partnering relationships and joint ventures, PHOENIX has become an international leader in systems for liquid/solid separation, thickening, and dewatering; greywater/blackwater treatment and recycling for commercial and multi-dwelling properties; and the automation and auxiliaries that support these systems.
MORE FROM Press Releases
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers136 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views