Philippe Combier promoted to commercial director of Propex Concrete Systems – Europe
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 12, 2011
Philippe Combier has been promoted to commercial director of Propex Concrete Systems – Europe, effective as of July 11.
Philippe has been with Propex for more than 12 years and has held a variety of management roles. Philippe has extensive international business management experience with expertise in operations and technical leadership. He replaces Ken Smith, who is no longer with the organization. In his new position, Philippe will report to Jonathan Speaks, global business Unit leader for Fibermesh Concrete Solutions by Propex.
Philippe’s promotion is the latest in a series of investments by Chattanooga, Tenn.-based Propex Operating Company, LLC. These investments in people, technology, and product development reinforce the global leadership position of Propex and complement the restructuring of the Fibermesh Concrete Solutions business unit announced earlier his year.
Propex Operating Company, LLC is a global leader in the development, design, and manufacturing of brands and products that create advantages for customers. Propex’s footprint covers three continents, with 10 facilities totaling over 5 million square feet of manufacturing and more than 2,000 teammates focused on the markets the company serves. Often the inventor and always the innovator, Propex builds upon its heritage and vision to establish and grow a leadership position in all facets of the company’s business – both today and into the future.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views