Peterson reaches new milestone
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year.
Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide.
The family-owned company is headquartered on a 44-acre corporate campus of state-of-the-art, 670,000-square-foot facility housing all departments of Peterson’s vertically integrated operations.
In 2010, Peterson became one of America’s top three safety lighting manufacturers, offering a line of more than 2,200 lighting-related products.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series624 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group342 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views