Peterson reaches new milestone
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Peterson Manufacturing celebrated 65 years of business this year.
Located in the Kansas City suburb of Grandview, Peterson has evolved from a retail-oriented manufacturer to a quarter-billion-dollar, multi-faceted corporation whose safety lighting products and other services reach millions of customers worldwide.
The family-owned company is headquartered on a 44-acre corporate campus of state-of-the-art, 670,000-square-foot facility housing all departments of Peterson’s vertically integrated operations.
In 2010, Peterson became one of America’s top three safety lighting manufacturers, offering a line of more than 2,200 lighting-related products.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views