Peterbilt recognizes Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as Medium Duty Dealer of the Year
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2013
Peterbilt Motors Company named Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as the 2012 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year at the company’s annual Dealer Meeting.
Peterbilt presented the award to Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush during the meeting at the PACCAR MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Mississippi.
For more information, visit peterbilt.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views