Peterbilt recognizes Rush Peterbilt Truck Center - Nashville as Medium Duty Dealer of the Year
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2013
Peterbilt Motors Company named Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as the 2012 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year at the company’s annual Dealer Meeting.
Peterbilt presented the award to Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush during the meeting at the PACCAR MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Mississippi.
For more information, visit peterbilt.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views