Peterbilt recognizes Rush Peterbilt Truck Center - Nashville as Medium Duty Dealer of the Year
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2013
Peterbilt Motors Company named Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as the 2012 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year at the company’s annual Dealer Meeting.
Peterbilt presented the award to Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush during the meeting at the PACCAR MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Mississippi.
For more information, visit peterbilt.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views