Peterbilt recognizes Rush Peterbilt Truck Center - Nashville as Medium Duty Dealer of the Year
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2013
Peterbilt Motors Company named Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as the 2012 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year at the company’s annual Dealer Meeting.
Peterbilt presented the award to Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush during the meeting at the PACCAR MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Mississippi.
For more information, visit peterbilt.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views