Peterbilt recognizes Rush Peterbilt Truck Center - Nashville as Medium Duty Dealer of the Year
Amanda Bayhi | May 3, 2013
Peterbilt Motors Company named Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville as the 2012 Medium Duty Dealer of the Year at the company’s annual Dealer Meeting.
Peterbilt presented the award to Dealer Principals Marvin and Rusty Rush during the meeting at the PACCAR MX Engine manufacturing facility in Columbus, Mississippi.
For more information, visit peterbilt.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views