Peterbilt purchases full-service dealership in Atlanta
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 15, 2011
Peterbilt Motors purchased the Peterbilt franchise for Atlanta with full-service Peterbilt dealership operations in Kennesaw, Georgia. Peterbilt of Atlanta, a Peterbilt Motors affiliated company, is now the exclusive Peterbilt dealer in Atlanta, providing heavy and medium duty truck sales, parts and accessories and service support to customers in northern and mid-state Georgia.
Peterbilt of Atlanta offers a full lineup of new and pre-owned Peterbilt trucks and has 14 service bays staffed with factory trained and certified technicians to perform maintenance and service support on any brand of heavy or medium duty vehicle. The facility also maintains an extensive parts inventory and has a team of mobile road service technicians and parts delivery vehicles to provide service and parts support to customers throughout the Atlanta metroplex.
For more information, visit peteatlanta.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views