Peterbilt purchases full-service dealership in Atlanta
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | March 15, 2011
Peterbilt Motors purchased the Peterbilt franchise for Atlanta with full-service Peterbilt dealership operations in Kennesaw, Georgia. Peterbilt of Atlanta, a Peterbilt Motors affiliated company, is now the exclusive Peterbilt dealer in Atlanta, providing heavy and medium duty truck sales, parts and accessories and service support to customers in northern and mid-state Georgia.
Peterbilt of Atlanta offers a full lineup of new and pre-owned Peterbilt trucks and has 14 service bays staffed with factory trained and certified technicians to perform maintenance and service support on any brand of heavy or medium duty vehicle. The facility also maintains an extensive parts inventory and has a team of mobile road service technicians and parts delivery vehicles to provide service and parts support to customers throughout the Atlanta metroplex.
For more information, visit peteatlanta.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views