Peterbilt to display Model 567 at 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | December 19, 2013
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production.
The truck features durable components such as an all-aluminum cab, steel upper A-pillars and rear corner reinforcements, a resilient Metton hood and a stainless steel oval mesh grille and surround.
The hood pivot system includes a protection function that directs energy around the cooling module in the event of an impact, while the chassis is designed to maximize strength and minimize weight.
The 2.1-meter-wide cab provides high visibility with a panoramic windshield, forward lighting system and projector module low beam headlamps with a 2,000 hour life-cycle. A pod-mount design protects headlamps from potential damage to the fender.
To see the Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth #63940 in South Hall.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes539 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views