Peterbilt to display Model 567 at 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | December 19, 2013
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production.
The truck features durable components such as an all-aluminum cab, steel upper A-pillars and rear corner reinforcements, a resilient Metton hood and a stainless steel oval mesh grille and surround.
The hood pivot system includes a protection function that directs energy around the cooling module in the event of an impact, while the chassis is designed to maximize strength and minimize weight.
The 2.1-meter-wide cab provides high visibility with a panoramic windshield, forward lighting system and projector module low beam headlamps with a 2,000 hour life-cycle. A pod-mount design protects headlamps from potential damage to the fender.
To see the Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth #63940 in South Hall.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views