Peterbilt to display Model 567 at 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg
Amanda Bayhi | December 19, 2013
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March.
The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production.
The truck features durable components such as an all-aluminum cab, steel upper A-pillars and rear corner reinforcements, a resilient Metton hood and a stainless steel oval mesh grille and surround.
The hood pivot system includes a protection function that directs energy around the cooling module in the event of an impact, while the chassis is designed to maximize strength and minimize weight.
The 2.1-meter-wide cab provides high visibility with a panoramic windshield, forward lighting system and projector module low beam headlamps with a 2,000 hour life-cycle. A pod-mount design protects headlamps from potential damage to the fender.
To see the Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit booth #63940 in South Hall.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker192 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative106 Views