Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views