Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views