Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views