Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1798 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1161 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1116 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views