Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views