Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax591 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete274 Views