Peterbilt begins construction of 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana dealership
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 1, 2012
Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont.
Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, attended by numerous state and local dignitaries. The new facility, schedule to open May 2013, will feature 26 full service bays for truck maintenance and repair operations and a drivers’ lounge with numerous amenities including wireless connectivity.
The new facility will be located near two major truck stops on the I-90 and I-94 corridor.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges234 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views