Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT acting undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT’s acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views