Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT acting undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT’s acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views