Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT acting undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT’s acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views