Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT acting undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT’s acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths705 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers570 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road516 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines492 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus352 Views