Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT acting undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT’s acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views