Peter Rogoff tapped for DOT undersecretary for policy position
Amanda Bayhi | January 16, 2014
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT undersecretary for policy, Politico reports.
The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner.
Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) since May 2009.
He previously worked for 22 years on the staff of the Senate Appropriations Committee.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series903 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks288 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views