PC 150 Extruder
Better Roads Staff
The flexible Power Curber PC-150 extrudes curb up to 12” (30cm) high x 12” (30cm) wide at a speed of up to 18’ (5.5m) per minute on either the right or left side. A continous, one-pass operation, the PC-150 can turn a smooth radius as tight as 2’ (60cm). Curb can be placed within 1” (2.5cm) of obstructions with the offset mounted mold and extrusion auger.
Wheel adjust vertically to help provide full compaction of the mold, and horizontally to move the wheels off the prepared surface for applying a tack coat or for feeding steel rebar. The fore carriage steering assembly enhances performance and efficiency. A steering “T” handle assures easy guidance in the left or right position. The PC-150 can be fed from a wheelbarrow or concrete truck. Electric jacks for post lifting is an option.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views