PC 150 Extruder
Better Roads Staff | October 2, 2009
The flexible Power Curber PC-150 extrudes curb up to 12” (30cm) high x 12” (30cm) wide at a speed of up to 18’ (5.5m) per minute on either the right or left side. A continous, one-pass operation, the PC-150 can turn a smooth radius as tight as 2’ (60cm). Curb can be placed within 1” (2.5cm) of obstructions with the offset mounted mold and extrusion auger.
Wheel adjust vertically to help provide full compaction of the mold, and horizontally to move the wheels off the prepared surface for applying a tack coat or for feeding steel rebar. The fore carriage steering assembly enhances performance and efficiency. A steering “T” handle assures easy guidance in the left or right position. The PC-150 can be fed from a wheelbarrow or concrete truck. Electric jacks for post lifting is an option.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views