Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) names strategic operations manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2011
Victoria Cross Kelly has been named strategic operations manager for the Northeast Region at Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering, and program/construction management organization.
In her new position, Kelly will be responsible for managing the development, coordination and pursuit of strategic interests to PB in the Northeast Region.
Kelly comes to PB from The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey where she served for more than 30 years. From 2005 to November 2010 she served as the agency’s director of tunnels, bridges, and terminals.
Previous senior management positions included Deputy Director of the Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, which runs the PATH transit system, and Acting Deputy Director of the Port Commerce Department, with responsibility for all port facilities.
Kelly received The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey Civilian Commendation Award and was also named National Woman of the Year in 2002 by the Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS).
She is a WTS Advisory Board member. She holds a master’s degree in city planning from Harvard University and a B.S. in environmental sciences from Barnard College.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views