Parsons Brinckerhoff hires Kenneth Mitchell
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 23, 2011
Kenneth Mitchell has been named program manager of information security at Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In this position, Mitchell will manage the firm’s global information security initiatives, projects and programs in the areas of policy compliance, security architecture, standards, and controls.
Mitchell has experience in Information Technology (IT) and as an IT security leader.
Prior to joining Parsons Brinckerhoff, he served as Security and Compliance Manager for Kraft’s outsourced security program at EDS, responsible for leading all security and compliance activities and projects in U.S. data centers and for worldwide compliance support.
Previously, he held management positions at Altria/Kraft, Citi Group and IBM.
Mitchell received a master of science degree in administration, finance and international business from Western Connecticut State University.
His professional affiliations include the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Information System Security Association, and the International Information Systems Security Consortium.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series795 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views