Parsons Brinckerhoff names new VP in L.A. office
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 19, 2010
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB).
In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB’s Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and program implementation services to Southern California’s regional transportation agencies.
Kim has more than 15 years of experience in strategic planning, program implementation and transportation system design. He has been responsible for providing client services in all facets of transportation planning, including major investment studies, alternatives analysis, financial strategy and programming/policy.
Prior to joining PB, Kim served as manager for the western region planning group of a New York-based professional services firm.
Kim holds a Ph.D. in urban planning (transportation) from the University of California at Los Angeles, a master of urban and regional planning degree from the University of California at Irvine and a B.A. in economics and history from the University of California at Berkeley.
He is a Fellow of the Eno Transportation Foundation and a member of the Transportation Research Board and American Public Transportation Association.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice353 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill342 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views