Parsons Brinckerhoff names new VP in L.A. office
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 19, 2010
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB).
In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB’s Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and program implementation services to Southern California’s regional transportation agencies.
Kim has more than 15 years of experience in strategic planning, program implementation and transportation system design. He has been responsible for providing client services in all facets of transportation planning, including major investment studies, alternatives analysis, financial strategy and programming/policy.
Prior to joining PB, Kim served as manager for the western region planning group of a New York-based professional services firm.
Kim holds a Ph.D. in urban planning (transportation) from the University of California at Los Angeles, a master of urban and regional planning degree from the University of California at Irvine and a B.A. in economics and history from the University of California at Berkeley.
He is a Fellow of the Eno Transportation Foundation and a member of the Transportation Research Board and American Public Transportation Association.
MORE FROM Industry
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong972 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction432 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair405 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views