Paladin’s Bradco 655 Rock Trencher tackles tough digging applications
Amanda Bayhi | November 12, 2013
Paladin Attachments has launched its Bradco 655 Rock Trencher, which attaches to high-flow skid steers for tough digging applications, such as asphalt and compacted soils.
The largest in the Bradco line of trenchers, the 655 Rock Trencher trenches up to 30 inches deep and 8 inches wide.
The trencher’s tooth-every-station, double-standard rock chain offers tooth pattern versatility, while the rugged 50,000-pound anti-back-flex chain is designed to deliver extended life.
Heavy-duty chain reduction drive system that amplifies torque to the cutting chain
High-torque hydraulic motor for maximum digging power
Built-in skid shoe that provides positive depth control for the auger
Pivoting crumber shoe to assist with loose soil removal
Low-profile dirt shield that offers optimal operator visibility
Discharging auger that eliminates refilling by placing dirt away from the trench
Fixed-length boom with a spring-loaded, self-adjusting idler and full rock guard
- Heavy-duty crumber and safety bar for optimal precision and minimal flying debris
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1952 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views