Paladin’s Bradco 655 Rock Trencher tackles tough digging applications
Amanda Bayhi | November 12, 2013
Paladin Attachments has launched its Bradco 655 Rock Trencher, which attaches to high-flow skid steers for tough digging applications, such as asphalt and compacted soils.
The largest in the Bradco line of trenchers, the 655 Rock Trencher trenches up to 30 inches deep and 8 inches wide.
The trencher’s tooth-every-station, double-standard rock chain offers tooth pattern versatility, while the rugged 50,000-pound anti-back-flex chain is designed to deliver extended life.
Heavy-duty chain reduction drive system that amplifies torque to the cutting chain
High-torque hydraulic motor for maximum digging power
Built-in skid shoe that provides positive depth control for the auger
Pivoting crumber shoe to assist with loose soil removal
Low-profile dirt shield that offers optimal operator visibility
Discharging auger that eliminates refilling by placing dirt away from the trench
Fixed-length boom with a spring-loaded, self-adjusting idler and full rock guard
- Heavy-duty crumber and safety bar for optimal precision and minimal flying debris
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles725 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse653 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005339 Views