Paladin can now sell some Kubota attachments
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 5, 2010
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series.
Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers.
Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views