Paladin can now sell some Kubota attachments
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 5, 2010
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series.
Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers.
Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views