Paladin can now sell some Kubota attachments
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 5, 2010
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series.
Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, augers, dozer blades, power rakes and more, that are allied-approved for use with the Kubota SVL compact track loader series, to retail customers.
Paladin product lines include attachments and related products sold as Bradco, McMillen, Harley, Sweepster, and FFC products. The strategic alliance between Kubota and Paladin Construction Group also allows specific Paladin-branded, allied-approved products to be financed through Kubota Credit Corporation when sold by Kubota Dealers.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views