Paladin adds heavy construction territory manager for Ohio Valley
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 20, 2011
Paladin Construction Group has appointed Mike Roberto to the position of heavy construction territory manager, covering the Ohio Valley of the United States.
He will work closely with all sales, engineering and manufacturing departments within Paladin’s JRB, CP and CustomWorks Brands and contribute to the strategic growth of sales initiatives within the company.
Roberto has a strong background in heavy construction equipment, previously working for Volvo and Caterpillar dealers and in various other sales and management positions for more than 13 years. He will be responsible for Paladin’s sales in the Ohio Valley territory of the United States, which includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views