Otter Tail sells portion of DMI Industries
Equipment World Staff | September 10, 2012
Otter Tail has entered into an agreement with Trinity Industries to sell the property, plant and equipment of DMI Industries in Ft. Erie, Ontario; West Fargo, North Dakota; and Tulsa, Oklahoma, for $20 million. The Ft.Erie transaction closed on September 6, and the West Fargo and Tulsa transactions will close in November and December, respectively.
Terms of this transaction are consistent with those disclosed in the August 6th release of Otter Tail’s second quarter 2012 earnings. As previously disclosed, Otter Tail is maintaining the net working capital of approximately $66 million as of June 30.
For more information, visit ottertail.com.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views