OSHA awards $8 million in grants
OSHA awarded $8 million in Susan Harwood Safety and Health Capacity Building Training grants to 45 organizations.
These organizations – including nonprofit and community/faith-based groups, employer associations, labor unions, colleges and universities – will provide safety and health programs that educate workers and employers in industries with high injury and fatality rates.
The primary focus is on hard to reach and vulnerable populations, such as workers with limited English proficiency and low literacy rates, young workers and small business employers.
For information about the grant or to apply, visit OSHA’s Web site.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future269 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views