Optronics rolls out 14 new GloLight lamps for light- and medium-duty trailers
Optronics International has announced it will begin offering its 14 new GloLight-equipped LED lamps for light- and medium-duty trailer applications sometime this month.
The FMVSS 108 compliant lamps emit a smooth, bright light from their long-lasting LED bulbs. The lenses and housings are constructed of durable , completely waterproof polycarbonate material that is sonically welded.
Optronics has also made available stand-alone, interactive “try me” packaging with push-buttons for select GloLight lamps. The “try me” feature allows consumers to test the lamps within the packaging before purchasing.
The 14 new GloLight lamps include:
• Mini marker/clearance lamp models MCL190AB (amber) and MCL190RB (red)
• 2-inch round marker/clearance lamp models MCL155AB (amber) and MCL155RB (red)
• 2.5-inch round marker/clearance lamp models MCL157AB (amber) and MCL157RB (red)
• 6-inch oval red stop/turn/tail lamp model STL178RB, designed for surface mount with integrated flange
• 17-inch streamline red stop/turn/tail lamp model STL179RB
• Universal style combination tail lamp models STL108RB (passenger side) and STL109RB (driver side, with license lamp)
• Low-profile combination tail lamp models STL116RB (passenger side) and STL117RB (driver side, with license lamp), designed for marine trailers
• TLL190RK retail “try me” set of two universal-style combination tail lamps with mounting hardware
• TLL112RK retail “try me” set of two 6-inch oval stop/turn/tail lamps with grommets and plugs
The introduction of the 14 new lamps is part of a 6-month rollout of 35 new GloLight products from Optronics.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable392 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views