ONSPOT Automatic Tire Chains Gets GSA Contract renewal
Better Roads Staff | December 7, 2009
Onspot Automatic Tire Chains is pleased to announce the renewal of its GSA Contract for another 5 years. GSA Contract # GS30F0002K
for Onspot Chains has been in force since 2000 with the Federal Government. The new contract, which starts February 2, 2010 will continue through the year 2015.
Onspot Automatic Chains allow the operator to engage and disengage tire chains with a dashboard switch without stopping to enhance traction and reduce stopping distance on snow and ice.
Onspot Chains are produced in the United States in Onspot’s own factory which is ISO 9001 certified.
For more information contact Onspot at 800-766-7768 or www.onspot.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views