ONSPOT Automatic Tire Chains Gets GSA Contract renewal
Better Roads Staff
Onspot Automatic Tire Chains is pleased to announce the renewal of its GSA Contract for another 5 years. GSA Contract # GS30F0002K
for Onspot Chains has been in force since 2000 with the Federal Government. The new contract, which starts February 2, 2010 will continue through the year 2015.
Onspot Automatic Chains allow the operator to engage and disengage tire chains with a dashboard switch without stopping to enhance traction and reduce stopping distance on snow and ice.
Onspot Chains are produced in the United States in Onspot’s own factory which is ISO 9001 certified.
For more information contact Onspot at 800-766-7768 or www.onspot.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views