ONSPOT Automatic Tire Chains Gets GSA Contract renewal
Better Roads Staff | December 7, 2009
Onspot Automatic Tire Chains is pleased to announce the renewal of its GSA Contract for another 5 years. GSA Contract # GS30F0002K
for Onspot Chains has been in force since 2000 with the Federal Government. The new contract, which starts February 2, 2010 will continue through the year 2015.
Onspot Automatic Chains allow the operator to engage and disengage tire chains with a dashboard switch without stopping to enhance traction and reduce stopping distance on snow and ice.
Onspot Chains are produced in the United States in Onspot’s own factory which is ISO 9001 certified.
For more information contact Onspot at 800-766-7768 or www.onspot.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views