ONSPOT Automatic Tire Chains Gets GSA Contract renewal
Better Roads Staff | December 7, 2009
Onspot Automatic Tire Chains is pleased to announce the renewal of its GSA Contract for another 5 years. GSA Contract # GS30F0002K
for Onspot Chains has been in force since 2000 with the Federal Government. The new contract, which starts February 2, 2010 will continue through the year 2015.
Onspot Automatic Chains allow the operator to engage and disengage tire chains with a dashboard switch without stopping to enhance traction and reduce stopping distance on snow and ice.
Onspot Chains are produced in the United States in Onspot’s own factory which is ISO 9001 certified.
For more information contact Onspot at 800-766-7768 or www.onspot.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views