Omaha Standard Palfinger names Cody Erlbacher as technical support representative
Amanda Bayhi | April 18, 2013
In his new role, Erlbacher will be responsible for front line support via telephone, troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, assisting customers in ordering parts, handling warranty issues performing miscellaneous duties and defining standards and policies for technical assistance.
He will be located in OSP’s Council Bluffs, Iowa office.
For more information, visit palfinger.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side538 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views