Omaha Standard Palfinger names Cody Erlbacher as technical support representative
Amanda Bayhi | April 18, 2013
In his new role, Erlbacher will be responsible for front line support via telephone, troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, assisting customers in ordering parts, handling warranty issues performing miscellaneous duties and defining standards and policies for technical assistance.
He will be located in OSP’s Council Bluffs, Iowa office.
For more information, visit palfinger.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority614 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles558 Views