Omaha Standard Palfinger names Cody Erlbacher as technical support representative
Amanda Bayhi | April 18, 2013
In his new role, Erlbacher will be responsible for front line support via telephone, troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, assisting customers in ordering parts, handling warranty issues performing miscellaneous duties and defining standards and policies for technical assistance.
He will be located in OSP’s Council Bluffs, Iowa office.
For more information, visit palfinger.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views