Omaha Standard Palfinger names Cody Erlbacher as technical support representative
Amanda Bayhi | April 18, 2013
In his new role, Erlbacher will be responsible for front line support via telephone, troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, assisting customers in ordering parts, handling warranty issues performing miscellaneous duties and defining standards and policies for technical assistance.
He will be located in OSP’s Council Bluffs, Iowa office.
For more information, visit palfinger.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving355 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice325 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness291 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget225 Views