Omaha Standard Palfinger names Cody Erlbacher as technical support representative
Amanda Bayhi | April 18, 2013
In his new role, Erlbacher will be responsible for front line support via telephone, troubleshooting customers’ technical issues, assisting customers in ordering parts, handling warranty issues performing miscellaneous duties and defining standards and policies for technical assistance.
He will be located in OSP’s Council Bluffs, Iowa office.
For more information, visit palfinger.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views