Oldcastle Precast acquires Enviro-Systems Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 4, 2011
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply and disposal, water treatment consumables, water treatment and supply equipment products.
The company has a three-acre production site close to Scottsdale, Ariz., in the city of Apache Junction, and has served the Arizona market for more than 20 years.
This acquisition will provide Oldcastle Precast – Chandler with new capabilities of adding additional precast products to its product line.
MORE FROM Economics
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views