Oldcastle Precast acquires Enviro-Systems Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 4, 2011
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply and disposal, water treatment consumables, water treatment and supply equipment products.
The company has a three-acre production site close to Scottsdale, Ariz., in the city of Apache Junction, and has served the Arizona market for more than 20 years.
This acquisition will provide Oldcastle Precast – Chandler with new capabilities of adding additional precast products to its product line.
MORE FROM Economics
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views