Oldcastle Precast acquires Enviro-Systems Corp.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 4, 2011
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount.
Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply and disposal, water treatment consumables, water treatment and supply equipment products.
The company has a three-acre production site close to Scottsdale, Ariz., in the city of Apache Junction, and has served the Arizona market for more than 20 years.
This acquisition will provide Oldcastle Precast – Chandler with new capabilities of adding additional precast products to its product line.
MORE FROM Economics
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’338 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views