Oklahoma DOT helps tornado recovery efforts
Amanda Bayhi | May 23, 2013
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore.
ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment cleaning debris in the town.
Check out the Storify link below for a list of cleanup updates from @OKDOT.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident982 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views