Oklahoma DOT helps tornado recovery efforts
Amanda Bayhi | May 23, 2013
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore.
ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment cleaning debris in the town.
Check out the Storify link below for a list of cleanup updates from @OKDOT.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1583 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1020 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets992 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?629 Views