Oklahoma DOT helps tornado recovery efforts
Amanda Bayhi | May 23, 2013
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore.
ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment cleaning debris in the town.
Check out the Storify link below for a list of cleanup updates from @OKDOT.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles592 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views