Ohio student team wins 2011 AEM Construction Challenge teen competition
2nd Place – William Henry Harrison High School, Harrison, Ohio, sponsored by Gorman-Rupp Company.
3rd Place – Bartlett High School, Bartlett, Illinois, sponsored by Volvo Construction Equipment.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D383 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views