ODOT launches 'How do you drive safe?' social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views