ODOT launches 'How do you drive safe?' social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes352 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches73 Views