ODOT launches 'How do you drive safe?' social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views