ODOT launches ‘How do you drive safe?’ social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs365 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River285 Views