ODOT launches 'How do you drive safe?' social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views