ODOT launches 'How do you drive safe?' social media campaign
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 1, 2011
With nearly 33,000 crashes and 90 fatalities on Ohio roads last December, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is expanding its social media outreach to help promote safe driving this holiday season by asking Ohio motorists, “How do you drive safe?”
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 31, ODOT will post a safe driving tip on its new district Facebook and Twitter pages.
Twitter users click here to see the first video safety tip. Twitter users are to add the hashtag #HowDoUDriveSafe when tweeting a safe driving tip.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views