Ohio could lose $171 million in federal transit money
Ohio could lose a significant portion of its $171 million in yearly federal transit money if state legislators adopt a proposal that would cut back on collective bargaining powers for transit workers and other public employees, The [Cleveland] Plain Dealer reports.
MORE FROM Economics
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141355 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers254 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views