Off to World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 4, 2013
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I’ll be headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Better Roads and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person.
Look for updates from me andBetter Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta on our Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine), on our website in both the news section and on our blog, The Roadologist, and via Twitter.
Plus, we launched a daily newsletter that will be packed with show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views