Off to World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 4, 2013
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I’ll be headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Better Roads and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person.
Look for updates from me andBetter Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta on our Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine), on our website in both the news section and on our blog, The Roadologist, and via Twitter.
Plus, we launched a daily newsletter that will be packed with show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus384 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views