Off to World of Concrete
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 4, 2013
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I’ll be headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Better Roads and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as it applies to highway and bridge construction and to meet equipment manufacturer reps and readers in person.
Look for updates from me andBetter Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta on our Better Roads Facebook Page (www.Facebook.com/BetterRoadsMagazine), on our website in both the news section and on our blog, The Roadologist, and via Twitter.
Plus, we launched a daily newsletter that will be packed with show info. If you’re not already receiving it, let us know. We’ll make sure to put you in touch with the right person to get signed up for this e-newsletter.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views