ODOT makes STIP available for public review
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2013
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19.
According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects that will be implemented throughout the state over the next four years.”
People can view the draft documents April 8-19 at 30 locations: the Planning and Engineering Administrator’s Office in each of the 12 ODOT District Offices, the ODOT Central Office Division of Planning, located in Columbus and each of the 17 Ohio Metropolitan Planning Organization Offices. The documents are available during each location’s normal business hours.
To comment on STIP, send an email to Natasha.Turner@dot.state.oh.us or mail your comments to:
Mrs. Jennifer Townley, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Planning
Ohio Department of Transportation
Mail Stop # 3260
1980 West Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43223
For more information, visit the program’s website.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views