ODOT makes STIP available for public review
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2013
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19.
According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects that will be implemented throughout the state over the next four years.”
People can view the draft documents April 8-19 at 30 locations: the Planning and Engineering Administrator’s Office in each of the 12 ODOT District Offices, the ODOT Central Office Division of Planning, located in Columbus and each of the 17 Ohio Metropolitan Planning Organization Offices. The documents are available during each location’s normal business hours.
To comment on STIP, send an email to Natasha.Turner@dot.state.oh.us or mail your comments to:
Mrs. Jennifer Townley, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Planning
Ohio Department of Transportation
Mail Stop # 3260
1980 West Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43223
For more information, visit the program’s website.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views