ODOT makes STIP available for public review
Amanda Bayhi | April 9, 2013
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19.
According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects that will be implemented throughout the state over the next four years.”
People can view the draft documents April 8-19 at 30 locations: the Planning and Engineering Administrator’s Office in each of the 12 ODOT District Offices, the ODOT Central Office Division of Planning, located in Columbus and each of the 17 Ohio Metropolitan Planning Organization Offices. The documents are available during each location’s normal business hours.
To comment on STIP, send an email to Natasha.Turner@dot.state.oh.us or mail your comments to:
Mrs. Jennifer Townley, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Planning
Ohio Department of Transportation
Mail Stop # 3260
1980 West Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43223
For more information, visit the program’s website.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views