ODOT makes STIP available for public review
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has made the draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) available for public review and comment through April 19.
According to ODOT, “The program identifies highway and transit maintenance, new capacity, bicycle and other transportation-related projects that will be implemented throughout the state over the next four years.”
People can view the draft documents April 8-19 at 30 locations: the Planning and Engineering Administrator’s Office in each of the 12 ODOT District Offices, the ODOT Central Office Division of Planning, located in Columbus and each of the 17 Ohio Metropolitan Planning Organization Offices. The documents are available during each location’s normal business hours.
To comment on STIP, send an email to Natasha.Turner@dot.state.oh.us or mail your comments to:
Mrs. Jennifer Townley, Acting Deputy Director
Division of Planning
Ohio Department of Transportation
Mail Stop # 3260
1980 West Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43223
For more information, visit the program’s website.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views