OCTA: Federal transportation bill lays tracks for more jobs
The Miller bill permanently delegates the National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) to states such as California, where laws are equal to or greater than the NEPA requirements, eliminating a redundant approval process.
MORE FROM Economics
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)798 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects644 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D371 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots251 Views