Oberstar on Bridge Inspections: 'We have to get this thing right'
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 21, 2010
As the three-year anniversary of the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis approaches, the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit heard testimony on July 20 about the condition of the nation’s public bridges.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1966 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views