Obama’s 2012 budget proposes $556 billion for transportation
• Flexible Investment Program: $15.6 billion funds a formula-based program that provides flexibility to the States to invest in infrastructure preservation, congestion mitigation, or performance improvement projects on any Federal-aid eligible highway.
MORE FROM Economics
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1544 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012395 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views