NYSDOT Recognized By FHWA for Outstanding Lake Champlain Bridge Project
Nominees could be individuals or organizations that used federal funding to develop a plan, project or planning process that demonstrated excellence in planning. The $76 million Lake Champlain Bridge project was 80 percent federally funded.
The Transportation Planning Excellence Awards is a biennial awards program developed by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and co-sponsored by the American Planning Association and the Transportation Research Board.
MORE FROM Contributed Case Studies
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects635 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D345 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views