NuStar Inc.: Safely lift and transport drums
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
NuStar Inc.’s new and improved MFC-100 pedestrian-operated, battery-powered cart is perfect for safely lifting and transporting 55-gallon drums weighing up to 800 pounds, according to the manufacturer.
The cart is easy to operate. Its features include butterfly speed control, emergency kill switch, keyed power switch, a pneumatic drive tire, hydraulic lift cylinder with a 17-inch stroke and hydraulic drive wheel. The following six optional attachments are available: ball hitch; 5th wheel king pin receiver for trailers; tow straps for automotive towing; buck/truck frames custom attachment; adjustable attachment for lifting and moving rolls of materials; and lifting crane with 750-pound capacity.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views