NuStar Inc.: Safely lift and transport drums
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
NuStar Inc.’s new and improved MFC-100 pedestrian-operated, battery-powered cart is perfect for safely lifting and transporting 55-gallon drums weighing up to 800 pounds, according to the manufacturer.
The cart is easy to operate. Its features include butterfly speed control, emergency kill switch, keyed power switch, a pneumatic drive tire, hydraulic lift cylinder with a 17-inch stroke and hydraulic drive wheel. The following six optional attachments are available: ball hitch; 5th wheel king pin receiver for trailers; tow straps for automotive towing; buck/truck frames custom attachment; adjustable attachment for lifting and moving rolls of materials; and lifting crane with 750-pound capacity.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views