NuStar Inc.: Safely lift and transport drums
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
NuStar Inc.’s new and improved MFC-100 pedestrian-operated, battery-powered cart is perfect for safely lifting and transporting 55-gallon drums weighing up to 800 pounds, according to the manufacturer.
The cart is easy to operate. Its features include butterfly speed control, emergency kill switch, keyed power switch, a pneumatic drive tire, hydraulic lift cylinder with a 17-inch stroke and hydraulic drive wheel. The following six optional attachments are available: ball hitch; 5th wheel king pin receiver for trailers; tow straps for automotive towing; buck/truck frames custom attachment; adjustable attachment for lifting and moving rolls of materials; and lifting crane with 750-pound capacity.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views