NuStar Inc.: Safely lift and transport drums
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
NuStar Inc.’s new and improved MFC-100 pedestrian-operated, battery-powered cart is perfect for safely lifting and transporting 55-gallon drums weighing up to 800 pounds, according to the manufacturer.
The cart is easy to operate. Its features include butterfly speed control, emergency kill switch, keyed power switch, a pneumatic drive tire, hydraulic lift cylinder with a 17-inch stroke and hydraulic drive wheel. The following six optional attachments are available: ball hitch; 5th wheel king pin receiver for trailers; tow straps for automotive towing; buck/truck frames custom attachment; adjustable attachment for lifting and moving rolls of materials; and lifting crane with 750-pound capacity.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views