NuStar Inc.: Safely lift and transport drums
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2011
NuStar Inc.’s new and improved MFC-100 pedestrian-operated, battery-powered cart is perfect for safely lifting and transporting 55-gallon drums weighing up to 800 pounds, according to the manufacturer.
The cart is easy to operate. Its features include butterfly speed control, emergency kill switch, keyed power switch, a pneumatic drive tire, hydraulic lift cylinder with a 17-inch stroke and hydraulic drive wheel. The following six optional attachments are available: ball hitch; 5th wheel king pin receiver for trailers; tow straps for automotive towing; buck/truck frames custom attachment; adjustable attachment for lifting and moving rolls of materials; and lifting crane with 750-pound capacity.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group161 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views