NTEA: Hino Trucks new Class 5, Double Cab offered in diesel and diesel-electric hybrid
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 14, 2013
Hino Trucks new Class 5 COE model 195 Double Cab, showcased at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, for the 2014 model year will arrive at Hino dealers June 2013 and is offered in both a diesel model 195DC and diesel-electric hybrid model 195h-DC.
Designed on a 19,500-pound GVW chassis to provide class-leading payload capability, the four-door, six-person double cab is redefining driver comfort with its optional magnetic suspension seat in a cab designed to accommodate drivers up to 6 foot, 6 inches tall. Powered by Hino’s award winning 5-liter engine rated at 210 horsepower with 440 pounds-feet of torque, it is paired with Aisin’s A465, six-speed automatic transmission.
The cab also meets current EPA 2010 emission regulations by using a selective catalytic reduction system.
All Hino cab-over models are offered with a three-year HinoWatch roadside assistance and five-year/175,000-mile engine and transmission warranty.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views