NTEA: Hino Trucks new Class 5, Double Cab offered in diesel and diesel-electric hybrid
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 14, 2013
Hino Trucks new Class 5 COE model 195 Double Cab, showcased at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, for the 2014 model year will arrive at Hino dealers June 2013 and is offered in both a diesel model 195DC and diesel-electric hybrid model 195h-DC.
Designed on a 19,500-pound GVW chassis to provide class-leading payload capability, the four-door, six-person double cab is redefining driver comfort with its optional magnetic suspension seat in a cab designed to accommodate drivers up to 6 foot, 6 inches tall. Powered by Hino’s award winning 5-liter engine rated at 210 horsepower with 440 pounds-feet of torque, it is paired with Aisin’s A465, six-speed automatic transmission.
The cab also meets current EPA 2010 emission regulations by using a selective catalytic reduction system.
All Hino cab-over models are offered with a three-year HinoWatch roadside assistance and five-year/175,000-mile engine and transmission warranty.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views