NTEA: Hino Trucks new Class 5, Double Cab offered in diesel and diesel-electric hybrid
Hino Trucks new Class 5 COE model 195 Double Cab, showcased at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, for the 2014 model year will arrive at Hino dealers June 2013 and is offered in both a diesel model 195DC and diesel-electric hybrid model 195h-DC.
Designed on a 19,500-pound GVW chassis to provide class-leading payload capability, the four-door, six-person double cab is redefining driver comfort with its optional magnetic suspension seat in a cab designed to accommodate drivers up to 6 foot, 6 inches tall. Powered by Hino’s award winning 5-liter engine rated at 210 horsepower with 440 pounds-feet of torque, it is paired with Aisin’s A465, six-speed automatic transmission.
The cab also meets current EPA 2010 emission regulations by using a selective catalytic reduction system.
All Hino cab-over models are offered with a three-year HinoWatch roadside assistance and five-year/175,000-mile engine and transmission warranty.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)812 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects622 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D325 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views